1. Work with the potential customer by monitoring test progress and summarizing data to prove product effectiveness.
2. Participate in the product launch process and support successful product launches.
3. Assist Marketing department in the preparation of sales support literature by providing all technical input in to the market communication aspects.
4. Develop experimental protocols to demonstrate effectiveness of all products in potential customers operations.
5. Broad decision making authority regarding the technical support necessary to achieve budget and strategic goals.
6. Ensure all business practices in his/her area of responsibility are completed within applicable law and according to Kemin Industries Code of Ethics.
7. Involved in Policy and Procedure development and when evaluating new policies to work with other affected Technical Service employees and other department managers to ensure consistent practices throughout the organization.
1. Bachelor’s Degree with 8 or more years of experience, Master’s Degree with 5 or more years of experience, or Ph.D.in Animal nutrition field.
2. Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
3. Effective communication including to support the resolution of customer complaints.
4. Ability to communicate the need to balance quality issues with production schedule needs to operations personnel.
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
6. Demonstrate leadership skills and effective managerial capability of several projects.